Council Property Usage
Written By Albert Wong
Comments Off on Council Property Usage

Please be advised that the use of any Council property needs to be applied for in writing to Acting Property Officer, P.O. box 176, Suva or email at ravindran.kumaran@scc.org.fj at least 7 days prior to the event and subject to a permit being granted by the Police for the same.